Partners & Collaborators
Genomic Health actively partners and collaborates with academic and industry organizations to develop new products and distribute its individualized genomic-based clinical laboratory services.
Genomic Health collaborates with leading academic cancer centers and a number of organizations, including:
- The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP)
- Northern California Kaiser Permanente
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG)
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG)
Collaborations focus on the conduct of extensive clinical research using genomic analyses of tumor tissue to enhance information about individualized prognosis and for use in treatment decision-making. The company sponsors trials with noted clinical collaborators at universities, community hospitals, comprehensive cancer centers and cooperative groups in the United States, Asia and Europe.
Genomic Health also partners with leading companies developing oncology therapeutics to investigate and develop genomic-based testing to predict the likelihood of response to targeted therapeutics in various tumor types. The company focuses on increasing the value proposition of clinical treatment for patients through partnerships with pharmaceutical companies including sanofi-aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb/ImClone Systems and Pfizer.
Genomic Health maintains a domestic sales force in the U.S., and partners with companies to distribute Oncotype DX outside of the U.S., including:
- Argentina: GP Pharm
- Australia: Healthscope Ltd (Gribbles Pathology)
- Bolivia: QUIMFA (La Quimica Farmaceutica S.A.)
- Brazil: Diagnostika
- Colombia: Amarey Nova Medical S.A.
- Greece: GeneKor S.A.
- Hong Kong: Jacobson Medical Limited
- India: Medilinks, Inc.
- Israel: OncotesTEVA, a member of the TEVA group
- Japan: SRL, Inc.
- Kuwait: Warba Medical Supplies Co.
- Mexico: Fármacos
- Paraguay: QUIMFA (La Quimica Farmaceutica S.A.)
- Portugal: Lusopalex
- Spain: Palex Medical S.A.
- South Africa: Teva Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd.
- South Korea: Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan: GenDiscovery Biotechnology, Inc.
- Thailand: BioStem Co., Ltd.
- Turkey: Med-Ilac, a member of the TEVA group
- Uruguay: Honimell
- Venezuela: Fundacion BADAN
Finally, Genomic Health has established and will continue to build technology partnerships designed to ensure access to key scientific innovations. Our technology partners include Incyte Corporation and Roche Molecular Systems.
For more information about our partners, please contact Customer Service
Telephone: US 650-556-9300
Outside of the US 001-650-556-9300
For collaboration inquiries, please contact Business Development